[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
DESTEK GEAR • View topic - Welcome to destek

Welcome to destek

VR

Welcome to phpBB3

Postby droid » Sat May 24, 2014 12:14 pm

This is an example post in your phpBB3 installation. Everything seems to be working. You may delete this post if you like and continue to set up your board. During the installation process your first category and your first forum are assigned an appropriate set of permissions for the predefined usergroups administrators, bots, global moderators, guests, registered users and registered COPPA users. If you also choose to delete your first category and your first forum, do not forget to assign permissions for all these usergroups for all new categories and forums you create. It is recommended to rename your first category and your first forum and copy permissions from these while creating new categories and forums. Have fun!
droid
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to destek

Postby admin » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:49 am

:D :D
admin

Re: Welcome to destek

Postby fulljionsllyslly@yahoo.com » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:24 am

I don't know why there is no post on the topic of wireless charger.But I bought a fast wireless charger last month,which is compatible with samsung s7, s7 edge, s6 S6 edge plus galaxy note 5,iPhone.I don’t need to plug in USB each time I wanna charge my cellphone,Besides, this wireless charger has a cooling fan behind, the charging temperature is only 32 °-35 °.So its quality is good enough and easy to carry,which can also be used as an iPhone charger holder,so that I can enjoy music,movie and chatting while charging~So I think I’d like to recommend it to all of you.Hope my suggestion will be useful to you~ :D :D :D
fulljionsllyslly@yahoo.com

Return to VR